Church was wonderful today. The spirit was strong, and I enjoyed it. Sacrement was on the second coming. Sunday school was on Paul, and Corintianas. Very uplifting. Relief Society was on keeping the Sabath Day Holy.
Brandi and Alac stayed home due to Alac's alergys. Poor guy. He gets no sleep because he can't breath. He was able to sleep three hours while we were away. The bags under his eyes aren't quite as bad.
Saturday we got the lawns mowed by Brandi, the windows on the outside of the house washed by Ginger, all the cars washed by me. Busy day. Terry spent the day putting in another air vent just outside our shower. That way, the mirror,a nd bathroom in general does not get steamed. now we have two air vents in our bathroom. It will be alot better.
Have a wonderful day and kiss the ones you love.
Sunday, September 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
glad we got stuff done yesturday. The cars always look nice after you clean them. I appricate it very much, thanks mom!!!
sounds like you had a busy day!!! When are you going to come and clean my car for me. It is still dirty with bugs from the trip to Cali...Have a great week. Love ya tons!
Hey I'm glad you had such a relaxing sunday. We had a good sunda as well. I actually made it to church for the first time in a couple of weeks, so that is good. Speaking of your shower, it's been a few days since I've been over to use it-I better do that sometime this week! :)
Post a Comment