Thursday, September 20

work week over with a bang

Today is the end of my work week. It has been a really quick week. Brandi's been ill, Logan started the week ill. Now, I am ill. What a crappy end to the week. I hate being ill. I have such little patience for myself.
I talked to both my Mom an Dad today. This whole week, I have only talked to Dad. He is fun to talk to. I enjoy having conversations with him. All our conversations are about nine minutes. I always call him on the way to work. I knew he was going to have a big day yesturday, as he had two doctors appointments, plus radiation, adn kemo. He started his day at eight am. I mean, he had to be at the doctors at eight. Man, That is early. I called today, to see how they are feeling today.
The information Mom gave me, was a little scary. I will continue to pray for my Parents. I know that whatever happens, will be the best thing for them. I have Faith in our Heavenly Father.
I am grateful for my parents and the wonderful job of preparing me for life.
I wish you all happiness on this fall weekend. I love you all and so appreciate reading all your blogs, and feeling conncted to you.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I hope grandpa gets better, if not at least doens't suffer. Thank you for watching my kids while I was sick...oh wait, I still am. hehe, if we are both sick, tomorrow dad might be watching the kids. :)

Nicole said...

Thanks for coming to the soccer game. It was fun to have you there. We will have to get together again.