Friday, October 5

harvest time is all around

When I step outside this time of year, I am amazed and so very appreciative of the beauty that is all around me. What a wonderful time of year. The air is fresh, and crisp. I love that. The leaves are oh so wonderous to look at. The smell is also different then summer. It is wide open. Like you are standing in a wide open country valley. I love everything about Fall. It is delightful.

Terry came home last night. So good to have him home. We are going to the cabin to winterize it today and tomorrow. We are going all by ourselves. It should be lots of fun. I am sure there is snow up there by now. How wounderful is that? I can't wait to go skiing with Terry this winter. I love my time with him . It seems it is getting rare. So, I jump on it when I have the oppertunity.

Nicole and kids came over to be with Krystal and kids on Thursday. She went to the store and did her shopping. Such a kind sister. Then she called me and invited me to dinner, and she made it, and it was soooo good. Again, such a compassionate sister. I am so proud of her.

Brandi and kids went to the circus last nite. Sounds like they all had a really great time. so much fun!!

Ginger was suppose to go with her to the circus, however, she got ill so was unable to go have fun. Hope she is feeling better.

Work is goin really good. I enjoy my work alot. I feel like I may be makin a difference in the Fathers lives. Happy day.

I wish the joy of Fall upon all whom read this little blog.....

3 comments:

Brandi said...

So nice when dad comes home. My kids really miss him all the time. Also, I think it is awesome that you and dad get to go skiing in the winter...and we all know how much dad loves it. He needs his breaks....

Krystal said...

I hope you had a good time at the cabin!! It was really fun to have you and Nicole come visit! It made my day actually. I think I am getting cabin fever.

Nicole said...

I love Fall too!!! I love the changing of color of leaves...the mornings that are just a little bit to cold, the frost on the grass, and the fresh air in the morning after the windows have been open all night!!!