Saturday, September 1

So much fun with my Girls

Last night we had a girls night out. We, Ginger, Krystal and I went to "The Nanny Diaries" It was a very fun movie to see. I enjoyed most of it. However, to think that some children grow up with nannies instead of mommies was a little sad.
Ginger and I ate popcorn and drank pop. Krystal chose not to have an y thing. She is so strong. Krystal is so pregnate. She is so cute. She has a little basketball out front, and everything else about her is still tiny. She still walks on the treadmill every day. ...I don't know, I remember when I was PG I just loved to eat!!! I didn't excercise! I enjoyed my growing BIG body. That is one of the main reasons I loved getting PG. That is besides the special baby at the end. Truely, it is amazing to me.
Terry and Aunt Della went to the cabin on Friday. There is the annual meeting on saturday. I chose to stay home so I could visit with my Dad, and also help Ginger An move into her new apartment. She is so excited for her new adventure.
I got up at fivethirty this morning. I don't know why, but I just needed to get up. Ginger is still sleeping. I am sure she will be up soon, ready to go.
Please enjoy your day and realize it is a gift. I pray that Brandi's drive home will be safe, and all will be well.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Thanks for inviting me! It was a lot of fun! I just knew that if I had one peice of popcorn I was likely to eat that whole bag!!! So I decided I better not! :) Not everything about me is tiny-actually I took a picture last night, and my head is the only thing that looks small to me. I have this huge belly and this tiny Q-tip of a head!! Not very flattering!

Nicole said...

I love being pregnant too!!! I think it is because you don't have to worry about what you where. Everything will cover your belly and they have really cute clothes for the pregnant folks now!!! I also love the feeling of the moving baby in my belly!

Brandi said...

I am home, had a blast. Thanks for thinking of me mom. I wish I could have been here for the movie, oh well. I am love being pregnant too. It is fun, I love being able to feel the baby, and eat what I want, and wear cute prego cloths. And Krystal, you aren't this big thing with a Q-tip head, which gave me good laugh.