I am thankful for my health, and my strenght. I am happy with my life and the love of my life. I am grateful we have a well in our back yard, so we can keep our lawn nice and green with little cost.
Lately I have noticed that on my blog, I only had two of my families names on the stalking list. I didn't know how to change it. This morning, I noticed that someone I love changed it for me. So, thankyou whomever changed it for me.
Yesturday morning, Dad and I got in his truck to go pick up the lawn mower, so the lawn at the house could be mowed. We only got a block away, and his pager went off. There was a grass fire caused by lightning. So, off we went to the fire. I was excited, yet disappointed that my day was so interrupted. Drats! Dad put the fire out, with his department. and then off we went again, on our errand. It was almost ten when I got home with the mower. I did get the lawn mowed, and all is well. The back side of the house needs to be sprayed down. It is full of cobwebs, ect. Looks awful!. I did find something to get the hard water spots off my kitchen window. Yeah.!!!
I have today off, so I will be helping Ginger move, and seeing my Dad. I talked to my Dad on the 30th. He is looking for ward to his radiation and chemo. This all starts on the 4th of Sept.
As it turns out, he doesn't have cancer in his rectom. Yeah!!All his cancer is located in his chest and lungs. Which isn't a good thing, but at least it isn't spread all over his body.
Friday, August 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so good that grandpa doesn't have it in his rectum! I was thinking that you and dad should go to Roaring Springs today?! Take some stuff over to Ginger's appartment, and then go to Roaring springs. Monday it is only going to be 90 outside, and that might be a little cold. I think it will be at least 94 today or something. I'm not sure-but I know it will be warmer than Monday.
yeah it might be warmer, but it rained!!! LOL! I am happy to hear that Grandpa's cancer isn't spread everywhere! Thank you so much for the help that you are givng me to move into the new apartment.
Hey mom, it was I that added the other names. :) Hope you don't mind. I am glad that Grandpa doesn't have cancer in his rectum, what made them think that he had it in his rectum? that is odd. I pray for Grandpa daily.
Post a Comment