Wednesday, August 1

Alright Already...

I've been neglectful with my blog. And happily my mother is doing really well. She was released from the hospital after only three days, and after a week of recovery at home, she is bouncing back to her regular routine. Rhonda and Vikki have arranged to meet her on the Boise river at one o'clock on Tuesdays and Thursdays, just for girl talk. I've talked to mom, and I know she really enjoys that time, as she loves the water and the company of her daugters

Last Thursday, terry and I went rafting down the salmon river, with Beth and Scott Skinner. We had an awesome time, it was very relaxing. Thursday night we went to the cabin, and all day Friday I read Harry Potter, and dad cut down trees and worked around the cabin. Saturday, I read Harry Potter, and dad worked in the cabin. We left around 3 in the afternoon to come home. It is beautiful up there and cool. When we got back to Ontario, it was very VERY hot! When we were driving home on Saturday, we stopped at Last Chance Campground, and we found a beautiful stream, and I got out to take pictures for my blog, and wouldn't you know it, MY card was still in my computer at home!!! Otherwise you'd have beautiful pictures to look at.

The fair is here in town, and dad has been gone this week working at the fair. I'm trying to close out my parenting class at work, so I've been working quite a bit. Two days ago, I had a toothache on the right side of my face, and I ignored it, thinking it would go away. Today I finally broke down, and went to the dentist. My old root canal is absest. I am on antibiotics, and they're going to have to re-do the root canal and clean it out again. OUCH!! Yesterday, last Sunday, we cleaned out Ginger's old room, to get it ready for Ginger to move back in. Ginger was finished with Aunt Della's on Tuesday, and is now back at home with us. Aunt Della is doing really well, and was very ready for Ginger to leave. She is a very independent lady, and I admire her. Brandi and the boys are at Roaring Springs, and at a friends house in Boise today. Brandi is a strong and beautiful woman, and a good mother for her boys, her face just lights up with joy just to talk and listen with them.

Well, I guess that is it for tonight. I've caught y'all up. Sorry no pictures for you this time, but my card is back in the camera, so you'll definitely get some great pictures next time. With love TUTU.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Well I am glad that you had a good time on the River...It sounds like it was fun. So you finished Harry Potter. Was it the best one yet?! How does it feel to have half of your girls home again? Nice for now I bet. We miss you here in Boise. Love ya tons.

Krystal said...

Hey thanks for finally posting something! I'm glad grandma is doing so well. Are you going to go down the Boise River with Rhonda, Vikki, and your mom one of these days?? LOVe you

Anonymous said...

I am glad you finaly wrote again. I am glad that Grandma is doing well. I know that half of your girls are home, but hopoefully it won't be forever. Thank you for your support. I don't know what I would do without my family!!