We had a very exciting Sunday. Ginger, Krystal, Noah, and I all went together to Nicoles home. We got there at 1:30. We were ahalf hour late. When Ginger and I took off, we were talking about Gingers furture and I totally forgot to get off the freeway at Krystals exit. So I had to go to the next exit and turn around and go back UGH! I was so totally mad at myself. I hate being late places. So, we were all on our way to Mandi Jo's home. She was having a party for Sabastin's fifth birthday. Such a cute boy. All her children are beatiful. She is very blessed. The party was awsome. There were so many people there. I knew very few. Rhonda and her oldest, and youngest boys were there. JayDee, Sue, and Jason and Amanda were there. Rod came with Rhonda. It was alot of fun. Mandi Jo and her husband have a really nice home.
Next, we went to see my Dad at the hospital. He was in good spirits. He seems very excited to attack this Cancer of his. He wants to just get well, and have a happy life with Mom. His and Moms memory of events in the past are amazing to me. I do not have that gift. I don't remember many details of past events.
We then went to Nicoles home. The kids played some more. Man, they never run out of steam. Nicole, Ginger and Krystal and I talked. Enjoying each others company. I got to feed Kason. I also got to give him his bottle. When we got home here in Ontario, I found that Dad was still ill. He did not have a good day, as he didn't feel good all day. He did go to work this morning, the trooper that he is. Well, off I go to start my day.
Monday, August 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys all had fun yesturday. I had a relaxing day here with the boys.
Thanks for taking me along. It was good to see Mandi Jo. I didn't appreciate when Sue started smoking around me, and all the millions of kids that were there though! O well I guess. Sorry I wasn't in the best mood yesterday-I didn't, and still don't feel very well. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Have a good day at work.
Post a Comment