Alot has happened since I last blogged. I had my root canal on Wensday. I went to Dr. Blazer in Boise. Again I trusted him, because he asked me to. Again, he used no deadner, and it didn't hurt at all. It was great. He is a great root canal guy. Of course that is all he does, so he knows his bussiness.
I graduated my Parenting Class on Monday. It was a hard one to get through, as I was in so much pain. It was awful. The Graduation itself was wonderful. Alot of my students had thier children and parents come. Such joy in the faces of the children that got to come see thier Fathers. I am grateful for the oppurtunity to teach such useful skills to these Fathers. The children of incarcerated Fathers have a hard row to tow.
Today, I am feeling bad. My mouth , or I should say my jaw, cheek, and teeth hurt. Not to bad, but just bad enough to make me uncomfortable.
Brandi recieved the divorce papers back from Wally today. It is amazing to me,how fast this has all taken place. Wally is truely not the man I thought he was. I am sad for Brandi, yet happy she has found out his true colors this early, while the kids are young. I am proud that Brandi is a strong dedicated Mother. She has put her concerns aside, for the Benifit of her Children. I have not seen a more dedicated Mother before. She is surely the Nurtureing Woman Heavenly Father intended for her to be. These Boys are so fortunate to have been born to her.
Alac is the most amazing little three year old. He is so smart, and happy. Full of energy and love of life. He seems untouched at times, to the events around him. Logan however, is very sensitive to his Mothers moods. He is very clingy, and wants to see, and be with his mom all time. That is why Brandi is not sleeping well. At least one of the reasons. Logan goes to sleep in his room, in his bed, but midnight, he is with his Mother.
Thursday, August 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am hopping that your jaw feels better soon. Thanks for the words of encouragement. You are the best, I have learned from you!
Thanks for always commenting on my page-I like reading what you have written. You know though-you still haven't come to see my organized house.
I'm glad that it didn't hurt with the root canal. Sorry it is hurting a little bit today though. Brandi really is strong-I don't think I could go through something like this and still maintain the grace that she has.
Post a Comment