Today started out Bright and Early. Brandi jumped on Ginger, and pleaded with her to pick up pine cones with her. It sounded nice from my room. Listening to the two girls giggleing, and teasing each other. Brandi needed the pinecones picked up, as she is mowing the lawn this morning. Ginger not only helped her, she also washed my windows downstairs!!!! There was a HUGE storm last night, and it messed up all my wonderful windows. I was complaining about it outloud, and wham.......Ginger was right on it.
Krystal's shower is today, and Ginger is prepared for sure. It will be so much fun. I am sure it will be a Blast.
Well, I best get busy myself. I don't need to be sitting here, when I should be working with the girls, instead of reaping the benifits.
Friday, August 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry I can't come over to help out! But Robby is watching Noah, and he can't come home until 5:30. And gas is too expensive to come over and then come back and then come over again... anyway. I love you guys-thanks for the effort! I'll see you tonight!
hehe, ginger diserved the being jumped on. The house looks great, I am so excited for Krystal's shower..yeah for krystal!!!
I sure as heck DID NOT deserve being jumped on! I can't believe I even helped you after that! I'll have to think about it again before I go and pick up pinecones for Brandi!
Krystal-you say gas is to expensive...I have gone to Ontario twice this week and once last week...I don't think you can complain about a little five minute drive to Ontairo to help out for a party for you!!! :) Anyway I am glad that things went well, and mom are you so glad that you have those two girls to help out now. It seems like it would be nice.
Post a Comment