Thursday, August 16

a new day in the Mairs Home

Today went really fast. I got five doors refinished with Polyurathan. They look really nice. After I got that done, Brandi had fixed a really yummy Greek Salad with feta cheese and Flank Steak. I enjoyed eating lunch sooo much. She is amazing at cooking. Ginger cleaned all three bathrooms today. That was nice, as they were all pretty dirty. I think I am just a tad bit spoiled with all the help around the house. Thank you Ginger!!
I have noticed lately that Ginger doesn't talk to me as much as she use to on the phone. Our phone calles use to be so long and coool. Now I talk to her, and she just doesn't say much to me. She just looks at me, and does n't respond with a conversation voice. She thinks her eyes talk to me, but I miss her voice. Maybe I should try calling her. .....Hey! cChicka!!!!.......
STILL NO ANSWER.
So, tonight I went to our Fire Assocates Meeting. I am so glad I went . I learned alot, and I want to be more involved. I want to be called when there is a need. Last time there was a need,(Baker Plant Fire) I was not called. I felt left out.
I want to get going on the Blue Room. I told the two girls today. Ginger went up and started working on it. Brandi was busy preparing lunch. Dad has tommorrow off. We'll see what can happen with his help.

3 comments:

ginger said...

COMO ESTAS? Muy Bien, y tu! Well, the only difference now is, THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYMORE! I have no job. and that was usually all we talked about, and not to mention my living situation, but NOW, look, YOU ARE my living situation! What else is there?

Nicole said...

Ginger you will have to call me and tell me what is going on.... You can vent to me if you want!!!
So it is time for the blue room huh! That is exciteing...have you decied on what flooring you are going to put in your hall and down the stairs yet?! The house is changing so fast, I always forget what it looks like when I get there and then I have to pinch myslef to remember, o, yea...it is changing after 15 years!!!!

Anonymous said...

nicole, it started in 1990, so that is 17 years ago. hehe, it is about time!!!