Monday, August 27

A Beatiful Sunday

Sunday was peaceful. A wonderful day to be at church, and remember our Saviors love. After church I went to Boise. I stopped by Nicoles for a minute. Then on to see my Mom and Dad. They already had company. Rhonda and Rod were there, and Nolan came by to help Dad go buy the television he wanted. Also a couple from the church came by. They were really nice and concerned about Dad. There was lots of activity in the house. I felt like I maybe should leave. Dad said no, don't leave so I stayed. It was nice to see everyone. When Dad left with Nolan, I did leave. I wanted to get back to Nicoles home so I could go see Gingers new apartment. We did go to see it, and it is so awsome! I can really see her in this apartment. I didn't get to meet any of her roommates, but I am sure they are nice people, or Ginger won't move in. She has a nice big room, with a walk in closet. She will be very comfortable in this room. The floor plan of the apartment is very open, with valuted ceilings. It is so spacious. So, a new chapter begins in Gingers life. She told us that she works with a crew of very interesting mormans. Active and inactive. Life is so full of color. It is fun to see the charactors we draw into our lives. Always lessons to glen from everyone around us.
This morning I put on my swim suiit at fivethirty, then went to my bed, took it off and went back to sleep. Funny. I then got up at six and took a shower. I am ready for a new day. I didn't wash the cars on Saturday, so I will wash them this mornign. And the day begins with a slow bang. I didn't get much sleep last night. .........Have a great day my beatiful daughters. Please know that you are always with me in my heart, mind and prayers.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Has Ginger moved into her new apartment yet or is she still sleeping at Nicoles?? I'm glad you were able to see your dad on Sunday. Thanks for inviting me-if I would have felt better I would have gone. I love you!