Dad in in the hospital with phenamonya. I have no idea how to spell it. Hope you get it. Anyway, they the doctors saw a mass on his lungs, and called him at home and told him to go to the hospital. They are doing all kinds of tests. His breathing has been getting very bad the last couple of weeks . Dad has been getting very concerned.
Mom will keep me updated as the test results come back. Please remember him in your prayers.
Everyone here in the Mairs household is well and happy. Ginger is babysitting for Brandi today, and she is exhuasted. I am home right now, for my break from work. Ginger fed me, and the kids, then did the dishes and cleanedup the kids, and ran after them, and everything that Brandi does all day long. I am sure Ginger has a better understanding for what Brandi goes through dailey with her little family. I am sure that Brandi is grateful that she has a loving family to help her once in a while. God Bless Ginger.
Well, I have to get back to work now. It is time. I just don't know if I can do this for nine more years. I mean have a job. I did promise Terry I would work for nine years straight.
Tuesday, August 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why do you think that you can not work for nine more years? I thought you enjoyed what you did? When ever you think that just go up to your beautiful room and sit, relax and enjoy the peacfullness of it!!!
Nicole has the right idea mom.
Post a Comment