Saturday, August 4

Logans Brithday party

Today was a really fun day. We all got together and had a very nice lunch for Logans birthday. Ket made hamburgers, and hotdogs. Brandi made a really yummy strawberry prezel salad. Ginger made fruits on a spear. They were a really big hit. We also got some yummy corn on the cob from Purduems Fruit Stand. They were so sweet. Krystal brought chips and grapes. Nicole bought Logan a ice cream cake. Everyone was with us all day, and we had a great time. The kids helped PaPa rake the back yard, so we could put up the Jump House.
Nicole and Ket and kids left around four in the afternoon. My mouth felt pretty good all day, till around three. By five, I was in masive pain. I asked Terry for a Priesthood Blessing. He called Robert, his brother. He came over, and they gave me a blessing. I am sure I will have a good nights sleep tonight. After thinking I was all done with the Vidocen, now I am taking them again. Man, I hate pain. I do not do well with pain at all.
Well, thank you all for coming to the party today. I know that Brandi and Logan really needed the support. I pray some comfort will come to this choice family. We love you so much Brandi. and we will never abandon you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you mom, and everyone for the support for Logan's Birthday party. I agree, it went really well.

Nicole said...

Hope you get to feeling better!!! I am sorry that you feel so bad...I know you can get though it...I mean you did give birth to four of us. YOu can do it!!!!

Krystal said...

What do you mean everyone stayed all day?!! What is my family-neighbors??! :) we left at 2:00 or something!