A Lot has happened since I last Blogged. Ginger got the job she was wanting at the Merriat at the Airport. She also has a apartment secured. She is awsome. It is amazing how things work out for her. She will be excellent. She started her job this morning at seventhirty. Good Luck Ginger!
Last night we all went to Boise to celebrate Robby and Krystal's anniversary and Ket's new job and Gingers birthday. We went to TJMings in down town Boise. It was so much fun. We had a very interesting meal, and desert. All was so good. We were going to go to Chuck e Cheese. I am so glad we chose not to. I mean, it would have been so much fun with the kids, however, we always have the kids with us, so this was a way nice change.
Today Brandi went to the temple, and the kids and I went to Krystals for a while. Krystal called Robby to ask if he could take Alac for a ride on the tractor. Robby came right over in the tractor, and took Noah and Alac out to the fields for a working ride. He was spreading manouer. They had a blast, and were all smiles when they got back.
We were suppose to go to the fair with the boys today, and meet Brandi over in Boise. However, Terry is busy upstairs, and I don't think it is going to happen.
Friday, August 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TJ Mings!! YOu are so funny! It is PF Changs!!! ha ha! You don't think you're going to go to the fair??
Well, you did get to go to the fair and we meet you their too! It was fun. And thanks for buying tickets for the kids to ride on the rides. My two have not stoped talking about it all morning! Well have a great Saturday what ever you are doing!!! Love ya tons.
Post a Comment