Wednesday, August 22

Josh Groben

So, I missed the best concert of the year. : ( I am so sad. Nobody cares that he is my most favorite singer. Nicole got really close to him..........Ket walked him to his room last night.........so, that means that both Nicole and Ket were arms length away from him. Whats up with that? My days since Sunday, have not been that exciting. nothing to report.......bye : )

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Why didn't you get a ticket if you wanted to go?! You could have come with me, or I'm sure with Nicole!!! We missed you! (but you were working too I guess)

Anonymous said...

Too bad mom, you should have gotten a ticket, you would have had a lot of fun!!! just like Nicole and Krystal.

Nicole said...

It was a blast to be there!!! Next time we will have to make sure that you get to go too!!! Have a great week MOM!