Last night I was in so much pain, I asked my loving husband for a Presthood Blessing. He called his brother, and I recieved a blessing. The power of the presthood is wonderful. I am so grateful to have the Gospel Blessings and Knowledge in my home. I was able to fall asleep last night. Thank you Terry and Robert. Brandi put me on a schedule this morning. She wrote it on the white board, so I could keep track. Bless her. I get so confused with all this medicine I'm taking.
One of the problems is, I think I'm much better, so I forget to take my pain medicine, and then bam, I am full of pain. This pain is so hurtful. It is in my ear, jaw, neck.
Terry went to the planning session at church. The plan is on the way for the Big Float down the Boise River on Aug. 18. We will meet at the church at 9:30am and then car pool to Ann Morrison Park. From there we will car pool to Barber Park. It will be great fun. I will stay at Ann Morrison Park and prepare for the rafters to get down the river. After they get back, we will have a simple picnic. it will be sandwiches, chips and water to drink. Everyone is instucted to bring a giant size candy bar. I will take the candy bars, and put them in a cooler. then everyone will get one, at the end of the river float. A simple, yet fun activity. Krystal, Nicole and family are coming. would you and family like to come? I of course am staying off the river, so you could stay with me.
Sunday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a milking saturday for robby, or else we would love to come. Since I can't float the river, I don't think I would feel comfortable letting Noah go w/o Robby or I. Ya, I know, protective mommy. I don't know what I will do when he gets older and wants to do things by himself, or with friends....
I want to come, I want to come!
Too bad you can't come Krys, it will be fun. Ginger, you had better come!
I put it on my calander...Mom can I leave Kasen with you or are you watching other grandkids? I know that I want to take Kassia and Jesiah on this one. I hope the eather is still nice..today it is so cool. I think right now it still in the high 70's or low 80's. CAN NOT WAIT!!!!
Post a Comment