I don't know what to say. I am confused as to why one person has to be so troubled by illness, and others of us are passed by, with wonderful, healthy bodies, that serve us all our lives. To answer my own question, some of us humans, are mindful of our bodies, and are not risk takers. Others of us humans, are total risk takers, and live life on the extream edge of life. I also know, that if there is a lesson to learn here on Earth, and we have trouble understanding what the lesson is, then we are taught, very patiently by our Loving Father in Heaven. Over and over, till we finally get it. Another thing I know is sometimes, if we need to learn a particuare lesson, and we are blind to it, we are giver the lesson over, and over, and the lesson is learned through other children of God. Like a Father, Mother, Child, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle. Whatever, even a bum in the street. There is a plan, we will live the plan. If we are faithful, we will love, and learn from all our experiences, and grow to appreciate all of Gods beatiful gifts that surround us.
I was blessed with Goodly Parents. My parents were the best parents they could be. My parents loved each of us kids, and provided us with our needs, and desires. I am thankful for the example my Mother and Father provided me, in our dailey lives. Honour, integrity, honesty, passion for life, hard working, fun, laughter.
I have truely lived a blessed live. Ever more enriched by the values, and love given by my Earthly Parents, and my Heavenly Parents.
I can not dwell on the negitive things that have happened, or that may happen. Time is to short, and the loved parents, and children in this Earthly exsitance are to precious.
Therefore, with the Cancer that has come to visit my Father, I can only continue to give him my love, support, time, joy and laughter, as he has continued to give all us, even in his great pain of ill health. I love my Father. I love my Father. I love my Father. He is in me. He is my soul, and he is strong, and good, and kind. He is full of jokes, and laughter and love. He is never failing. He will always rally the family with his continued forgiveness of all our shortcoming. He is my Hero. I strive to give back to the world, even strangers, the trust and caring that he has shown to others. My Dad is alot like my GrandFather. My GrandFather Dawson, loved everyone. His word is Gold. A Handshake was a contact. His coat was your coat. My Dad follows these same princples.
This is good. I feel ready now. I know where to go, and what to say. I can help my Father get on with living in this Cancer time of his life. I will be a part of it. I will be a cheerleader for both my parents. I will enjoy this time. I will not let the negitive emotions rule my heart. I have a whole lifetime of joy to experience yet, and this time is not to be wasted.
Thank you Nicole, Krystal, Ginger and Brandi for starting a fast. I know, that our Heavenly Father smiles upon our family. Whatever happens, is Gods will.
So, be at peace all my loving family. Please know that I am with you, and will shake the pain off like a wet dog, and get on with the loving part of life.
Saturday, August 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is beautiful mom. Thank you for the lesson in love.
wow, you were at my house today and we talked about Grandpa, but now reading what you have wrote, I want to cry. You are a powerful person...You have taught us well. Your dad does live in you, I can see it when you talk about him, when you visit him and even when he holds your hand and tells you the same thing over and over agin. He also lives in each of us. We have many of Grandpa's values that were passed from him to you to us. Thank you for the example that you are to all of us. I will be by your side always. I love you and I love Grandma and Grandpa too!!!
wow. I am always amazed on the blessings that we have recieved, not only from you and grandpa, but from the gospel as well. I know that with the knowledge that we have with the truth, we will have peace and comfort through trials. I love you mom, you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you.
Post a Comment