Friday, August 3

Pain all day long

So, last week I had a little tooth ache. I should know, that I do not get little toothaches. I always get BIG problems in my mouth. So, on Wensday, I went to Dr. Wettstein and got x-rays. Alas, one of my very old rootcanels has woken from the sleep, like a dragon spitting fire. My mouth, jaw, ear, and teeth all hurt. I called Dr. Blazer in Boise and he can see me on Wensday to reroot the root canel. Meanwhile, I am on Vicoden. One tablet every two hours until the anibiotic kicks in, and the absest calms down. This has caused alot of problems for my stomache. So, you can see why this in titled Pain all day long. I have spent the whole day in bed. The Vicoden causes me to sleep alot. Just can't live without it right now.
Nicole and family just arrived. They are going to the fair, and then spending the nite with us.
We are going to celebrate Logans Birthday on Saturday. I know it will be a bitter sweet celebration as Kulani won't be here. He will be missed.
My sweet husband bought a flat screen tv for the wall in our bedroom. We have never had a tv in our room before. I'm not sure I will like it. Yet, I am excited non the less.
My Mom is doing really great. When I talk to her, her voice is uplifting, and full of energy. We are so blessed that she recovered so quickly.
Krystal is nesting. She is so cute at eight months pregnate. She is such a loving mommy. It will be wonderful to have another baby in the family. Another girl so Kassia is not the only girl. Hurray!!! Two girl cousins.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow...Two posts in the same week. I guess that is what happens when you are down for a little bit. Take it easy. Love you tons!! Thanks for the great food, and great company.